- RATED ONE OF THE TOP 10 CAVES IN THE USA!
Guided Cave Tour
An unforgettable underground experience!
- General Admission Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
- Infant Ages 2 and under
- Prices do not include sales tax
Explore the wonders of the underground world in Harmony, Minnesota!
- Go on a mile-long hike underground
- Discover fossils around 450 million years old
- Travel nearly 200 feet beneath the surface
- Descend 275 stairs
- Ascend 275 stairs (round trip total; 550 stairs)
- See cave formations both delicate and massive
- View our underground stream and waterfall
- Visit a subterranean wedding chapel
Backpacks and backpack baby carriers are not allowed (front packs for babies ARE encouraged). Food and drinks are not allowed. Proper walking shoes are required, flip flops and Crocs are not recommended. High heels and bare feet are not allowed. Photos ARE allowed, but tripods are not.
ACCESSIBILITY: Because there are several sets of stairs on the cave tour, wheelchairs and strollers can not be used on the tour. However, the gift shop, gemstone mining, and mini golf are wheelchair accessible.
CAUTION: If you have a heart condition, difficulty taking steps, severe asthma, or any condition that may hinder your ability to walk one mile, descend 275 steps, and ascend 275 steps in an environment with high humidity, we do not recommend that you take the tour.
PETS: For guest safety and comfort pets are NOT allowed in the gift shop nor the cave. Pets are welcome on the grounds but must be leashed or physically restrained. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets! (Certified service dogs are allowed.)
Niagara Cave is NOT a bat habitat.
Educational Group Tours (schools, scouts, etc.): Please contact us for rates and availability.
What to bring
Niagara Cave is a constant 48 degrees F (9 degrees C), so a light jacket or sweatshirt is suggested.